Monday, April 16, 2012

I'm back! :)



Step out of your comfort zone and try something new. Suddenly it all makes sense to me. Recently, i got to see this simple sentence in a total different way.

Everything is worth a try. If it is a good experience, congrats yourself for the things you have achieved. Be it self-satisfaction, realising your dreams, happiness and etc. However, if it happened to be a bad experience, it doesn't matter because this is when you know what you have had was the best. Humans are funny creature, they need comparison to know what's best for them. We will always think something is lacking from our not so perfect life. It's only when we step out of our comfort zone then we got to know what we really want, what we actually need. At the end of the day, regardless of the outcome for taking the risk at the very least we can stand upright and proudly tell ourself, at least we have tried.


It's always good to try something different from your daily routine. Because surprises and new experiences are what spice up our life. Saturday, i didn't get to watch the movie that i have been longing to watch. Instead i went with the majority and watch BATTLESHIP. I never expected myself to enjoy the movie since that wasn't even on my must-watch list. After the movie, i would say it was amazing, nothing to be picky about. Totally captured my attention for the whole 2hr. Did i mention i had indian cuisine too? Althought i was reluctant at first, i decided to give it a try. The food there was awesome, definitely not the ones that you can think of. Sometimes in life, we should just open ourself to more possibilities. Stop refraining ourself otherwise we will never know what we are capable of, what we want, what is suitable for us.

I never really know what i really want to be in life. I don't even know why i landed in the course that i am in now. All i do was blame on my fate, complaining about all the miserable things that have been going on in my life. I don't even think i tried hard enough to make things right, to even make myself happier.

Ever since i started my internship, i found myself loving what i am doing. I love how the job occupies me. I don't mind working overtime everyday. I don't mind how little i am paid. I don't even drag myself to work like how i drag myself to school. All of a sudden everything make sense. This is what i love to do, this is what makes me happier than any other day. Although i might sound crazy but i have to say, i love to be an auditor, I found myself in this job.

Everything happens for a reason. All we have to do is look at things from a different angle. Be patience and what is ours will definitely be ours. :)

For the past few days this song have been on replay. Before i end off, shall share it with you readers...


Goondnight people! :)