
It's seven in the morning. I woke up in tears, thinking about the dream i have had. Sitting in bed thinking about what had happened between us. Four years ago i had an almost similar dream it was sweet but this time round the dream ended off differently. Apart from all the psychological explanation, I will call dream a sign from god.
Four years have passed, things have changed, you have changed and i definitely did. All these years, i tried so hard to forget, so hard to move on but you just keep coming back. Although some part of me felt happy but i realised we are going nowhere so why not set it straight and let it go. I know i have to do something about it so i started a bet with myself and if you fail me i will move on, leaving you out of my life. One bet after another i just couldn't give up, always thinking of giving us another chance but three times; my birthday, Christmas eve and new year eve, we both failed. This is when i realised our time is up and i really have to put everything to a stop. Stop my heart and emotions from controlling my mind. All these years, i told myself that moving on is the best for everyone but the moment when i realised you have set me free, i didn't feel happy ironically i felt sad.
Although it was harsh but i guess this is the best for both of us. I guess this is part and parcel of life. I have never regret knowing you. You taught me trust, understanding, communication and etc. Blame me for not knowing how to cherish, blame me for failing you. You definitely deserve someone better and the only way i can make up to you is to treat whoever coming into my life better. I am sorry and i miss you. Everything is just a dream.
Anyway, i have moved on and this will definitely be the last post about this issue so yup HAPPY NEW YEAR. NEW YEAR NEW BEGINNING. Every fullstop is the start of a new sentence. This year, let's all DREAM BIG & TAKE RISK. :)
before i end off, readers please spare a couple of minutes to hear this song..
Complete lyrics: http://www.directlyrics.com/nelly-just-a-dream-lyrics.html " I was thinking about you.
Thinking about me.
Thinking about us. What we gonna be?
Open my eyes, yeah it was only just a dream...
So I travel back down that road.
So I travel back down that road.
Will you come back? No one knows.
I realize yeah it was only just a dream. "
Bye readers.

